Intermediate Trader – Level 2
Lessons for this course include:
- Trending Markets in 3 Time Frames – Video Course (38 min)
- Constructing a Watchlist – Video Course (17 min)
- Counter Trend Trading Markets in 3 Time Frames – Video Course (17 min)
- Trading Indicators, Instruction Manual, Platform and Indicator Settings, Trading Template
- Prerequisites for this course include the training in Forex Basics Plus BASIC – Level 1 and BEGINNER – Level 1 Advanced courses. We assume you have all the background of having taken a minimum of 40 trades with our prior system, so we provide no review on the use of the tools and indicators from BASIC, nor the BEGINNER courses.
- Your proficiency with MT4 platform, Windows Explorer Software, and General Computer Knowledge should be expanding, and should almost be second nature by now.
- Send “Support Related” questions to email@example.com.
What is the target audience?This course is intended for intermediate to advanced students who are serious about learning how to master the essential fundamentals of Technical Forex Trading with clarity, simplicity, exact entry and exit rules, and proper money and risk management. This course is the foundation for our ADVANCED – Level 3 course, which is our all inclusive trading methodology.
Welcome to the Course - Trending Markets !
This video course is a simple, and easy to follow program, with no screen clutter. You will be introduced to a simple method for identifying and taking high probability trades the direction of the trend.
Planning Your Trades With a Watchlist
This video presents how to construct a watch list on the using the 4 Hour time frame for confirmation and trend direction, the 1 Hour as the set-up time frame, and the 30 Minute as the entry time frame.