Beginner Course – Level 1 Advanced
Lessons for this course include:
- Trading the Outside Bar in 3 Time Frames – Video Course (30 min)
- Constructing a One Hour Watchlist – Video Course (23 min)
- Constructing a One Day Watchlist – Video Course (17 min)
- Trading Indicators, Instruction Manual, Platform and Indicator Settings, Trading Template
- This strategy is a range breakout strategy, and relies upon the use of Audio Alerts. The video can be reviewed in BASIC – Level 1 Course (Free training).
- Student should have taken a minimum of 20 demo trades using the BASIC– Level 1 Introductory Course.
- Proficiency with MT4 platform, Windows Explorer Software, and General Computer Knowledge.
- Send “Support Related” questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the target audience?This course is intended for anyone interested in learning to master the essential fundamentals of Forex Trading with clarity, simplicity, exact entry and exit rules, and proper money and risk management. You will be surprised at how accurate this method is.
Constructing a Daily Time Frame Watch List
This lesson will show you how to construct a watch list on the using the Daily time frame directions, the 4 Hour as the set-up time frame, and the 1 Hour as the entry time frame.
Welcome to the Course!
This lesson is designed to show you how to trade with clarity, simplicity, and easy to understand trading rules. This incorporates a rational Risk : Reward ratio for proper risk and money management.
What Others Have Said
Level One Advanced Course
By: barry arber
I have been trading since 1987 and this is one of the most elegant systems i have come across. I believe they are developing some alerts which i think will transform this neat little system, into a powerhouse.